Denver-Vail Orthopedics is hiring! We are ready to hire a medical assistant who is committed to providing exceptional care to our patients. Duties include, but are not limited to: Anticipating the needs of the healthcare provider; supporting patient care delivery by helping health care providers during examinations and procedures; functioning as an assistant to the physicians and staff in the application, maintenance, and removal of splints, casts and other orthopedic devices; completing requests from the physician for the patient in a timely manner during clinical days.
Essential Job Requirements:
Successful completion of Medical Assistant Certification program or related technical training. Minimum 2 years background in orthopedics -- Working with total joint replacement patients is a plus.
- Strong, positive communication and clinical skills
- Ability to spend the majority of the work day standing, walking and bending with frequent lifting, and positioning of patients
- Must possess high level of computer literacy, EMR experience and patient record confidentiality
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with patients, co-workers, and physicians
- Ability to pass background/drug screening
This is a full-time, non-exempt position Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm located in SEVERAL OF OUR LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT METRO DENVER. We offer a comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, PTO, and 401k once eligibility is met.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced medical practice and meet the requirements listed above, please submit your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration.
Please submit all inquiries or requested information to email@example.com.