Denver-Vail Orthopedics is looking to hire a Scheduling Coordinator! The main goal of the scheduler position at Denver-Vail Orthopedics, P.C., is to schedule new patient appointments, follow up appointments, outpatient testing, and referrals to other specialists.
Principle Job Requirements:
- Responsible for monitoring calls coming into the office through the answering service.
- Responsible for processing new consults.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory regs
- Adheres to HIPAA guidelines and ensures the same from the scheduling staff
- Exhibit enthusiasm, courtesy, adaptability, flexibility, and spirit of cooperation in the work environment
- Consistently acts as a customer service representative for the company
Perform other similar and related duties as required or directed
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to relate to people on the telephone, in a pleasant, business-like manner
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, employees and the public
- Ability to tactfully handle difficult situations
Required Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma
Reporting To This Position:
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Physical Demands
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers for work on computers and other typical office-type machines. The employee must be able to lift 25+ lbs. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
- Work Environment
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is exposed to a typical medical office environment where the noise level is usually quiet to moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Please submit all inquiries or requested information to firstname.lastname@example.org.